Post Operative Rehab
After surgery and through your recovery, a physiotherapist will assess your mobility, strength and function. According to the different phases of healing, your progress and goals, the physiotherapy will prepare a rehabilitation exercise program.
How Physiotherapy Post surgery will help you:
- Advice and support through the different stages of your recovery
- Reduces pain, swelling and scarring
- Improves mobility, Flexibility, Strength, Balance and Coordination
- Return to daily activities and independence
- Return to recreational activities, sports and peak performance
- Prevent some complications and compensatory issues
- Treats cough and breathing problems with chest physiotherapy
Orthopaedic procedures that will benefit from treatment:
- Hip and knee surgery
- Back and neck operations
- Multiple fractures due to traumatic incident
- Shoulder replacement etc.